Letter to dejavu

1:45 PM



Hi. How's life?



Hey,
I don't know why we did stop talking to each other when we not have a proper fight to make us stop talking and act like strangers on each other. Did I really do something bad to you?You know, I've been through  like this when I was 16.

He was once my best friend. We did got into the same class like almost every year.But then all of the sudden, he stop talking to me.Without giving me spaces to figure out why did this happen.

Oh yeah, after 2 years of thinking and trying to figure out myself,I knew why did this thing happen. Maybe I put the love too much, clashing the 'friends' barrier on him. and the things when awkward like hell till today.

Now, this thing happen again. You know, I hate to stay again being an awkward potato like this. 
I don't know what's wrong between us from the start.Well, I did blame myself to open up my heart to you, lowering my ego just for you. I did the same thing twice, I don't know why I don't learn. This time I'm not confusing myself anymore. I put the love on you, clashing the 'friends' barrier when you don't want your wall being crashed.

Honestly, If I opened up my eyes wider from the start I won't open up this big to you. There's many thing we did spent together. Me and you are just not doing our things through words, but actions.
I put the hope on each of them, hoping if this time won't work out, the next time will. 

But I'm failed again. You won't open it up for me. I just assume that you're confuse. Or maybe I make you on denial. And That's why you decided to make me understand through your action that we should make our own way by now. I shouldn't fond on the memories anymore. I wanted to know what's really going inside your mind. If only you wanna speak it out to me, I would gladly lend my ears to hear even though your words might hurt me for at least 10 years.

And hey, 
It's okay if we decided to be stranger. I won't mind. I've seen yourself much in a while and I really do realize that we're totally different. You'll not going to stand on my behavior, so am I. I think we're better like this, and I actually started to like it.

Thank you for making me understand. Thank you for stop talking to me. I'm gladly you did teach me that 'wrong person came first to make you learn before the better one come.'

I hope you'll gonna succeed in everything you did. I really do.

Have a blast and thank you,
Anne. 










No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.