-

8:20 AM



Hey Marrisa, I don't mad if you don't wanna stay with me. I know I've been cruel to you lately, or most of the time but don't worry and don't apologized. People changed, people get new one. That's a law of life which we can't avoid. I've felt how to be your best mate. If you wanna go, I'm letting you go smiling.

Hey, can I say that deep inside I didn't intend to act like that Hover? Even sometimes I cursed, I think that's the way I wanna keep my tears away from you if I'm so fcking mad. I'm sorry, that's the way I always do to avoid my tears fall down in front of you.

Jessie, you know, I'm sorry for being a bad friend. I ditched you, I ignored all your effort on us. Right now when you treat me a bit odd nowadays, I can't do nothing. All I wanna say, I'm sorry. But remember, all you need to know is I'm the type of person who can't let go people that easy. I know even we don't laugh like we used to, its okay. I still feel the warm on each words or the hugs that we do simultaneously, like what we usually did.

Alex, honestly its still hard to move on from you. But now, I'm trying to run away from you from the places that I will meet you everyday. I know avoiding is a coward thing, but give me time to earn all the bravery. I'm the person who needs time on things like this. On social media, I saw you've been much happier than you used too. I just wanna say congratulation for finding what's make you happy.
I'm, seriously.

Sophia, you don't know how grateful I am when you still wanna stay with me even at my worst. You've seen my demon too many times, but you still wanna stay with me even we're not blood-related. I thank you too for not only seeing my demon, but you see my angel also that I rarely took it out to people. Thank you for staying even I starting to feel people walking away one by one.

Chloe, we've been friends for years right! It's not friend anymore, it's best friend. Chloe, I wanna thank you and fell down on my knee when you say those motivating words to me when I fall down. Guess I'm a person who can get up by myself but sometimes I can't, so that you would be there to rescue, just like Sophia. I won't forget every words even when we're getting older and older, we rarely meet.


there's still a lot people who I wanna write a letter too. But some of the words won't go out. I just keep it inside before I'm ready to burst it out.

Everyone falls,
everything falls.


Don't be sad,
Anne :)









No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.