When 20 hits you

1:56 PM


2016, 20.

Guess age wasn't just a number isn't it?

I'm still have to wait til this upcoming October to be 20, but as this 2016 already sailed smoothly I just thought about something.

What I wanna do in my 20's? What's the goal anyway?

Currently I'm an intern in a giant Japan's company. Only 1 and half month left to go. As I'm going through this adulthood working and went back to work with jams and all the shits,

I was thinking, am I ready to change the phase in my life?

As we grow older, I realized that most adult just go with the flow. Where the luck brings you, you'll be there. Where the wind blows, you should seek the opportunity there. Because the Malaysia's politics are already sick, there are no options left.

You speaks out, you go to jail. You do the riot, your life screw.

I don't exactly knew my goal is. I'm currently in Mechanical Engineering, and I don't know the road I would take on my degree.

I remember I was aiming aviation after SPM. Result wasn't that good, I failed the first interview in MIAT. I was hoping to go do CPL, but I don't have that much to pay. I went to goverment university and study Mechanical Engineering as I don't have any option left.

Then one day I was 'main-main' applying on MIAT again. This time with two choices ; Diploma in Aeroplane Maintenance and Diploma in Helicopter Maintenance. I got the interview and I passed. But I was not happy because what I got was the second choice.

I didn't left my uni. I stayed.

But thanks to Ma for 'paksa' me take the course. I realized that I'm happy of what I'm today.

Then if people asking me is aviation that I wanna pursue in my degree, I would say no. Cukuplah tu.

It's not I'm leaving my dream, I'm just stop chasing my dream and get another. What's the matter? Dreams are free so don't stop chasing the dreams.

All you need to pay just with hardwork, tears, faith and your sweats. No money needed.

Dear 2016 and 20's,
Let's achieve what we can, chase what we can also and have the exact goal as we want. Don't worry to change the dream because we'll not going to pay any extras.

Till we live as long as we can with Allah's will.

Amiin.

Hope you find your goals too.

Have a blast,
Anne.


No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.