A Beautiful Journey.

9:37 PM

One of wishlist of 2018, already achieved. 

3 years of struggles and tears, where I never thought that I will ended it all beautifully. 3 years living far from home, struggling between love, studies,friendships and myself. I would say I've won. At least, on this phase of life, I won.

The last 2 days were beautiful. I never thought I would laugh out loud, smiling widely and having no worries. The last 2 days I craved the most to rewind it again. It's okay to have the same 2 days everyday again.

I know that was one of nonsense wish, which will never be granted. 3 years coming back to the school, I felt some kind of love and warmth. I never felt those feelings when I was in the middle of study. All I thought was, I need to finish it fast, because I hate for being there.

But, those feelings were gone when I got my scroll in Diploma, looking at my friends, lectures and surroundings after few months, it's good to be back. I wanna stay, I say.

But I know I need to move, I can't stay here forever.


Those 3 years were lighted up by some people. People I called friends, lectures that teaches, school where those memories blooms and a home where I can sleep and eat, laugh out loud. That 199 traffic lights, Giant Hypermarket, old bookstores, Perdana Apartment, Kedai Warung Ambo, Frado, Mc Donald Seksyen 3, Library Tun Uda, SACC Mall, Mamak Ali, Aeon Mall, Stadium Malawati and all those places where memories stays and kept well.

To everyone that struggles together with me, I congratulated you guys, deep from my heart. We won, guys. We won and we made it. 3 years of hustle, without losing faith that we made it so far til today, I'm gonna remember every single one of you. Your characters, habits, styles and our memories. 3 years aren't enough to know you well, but in this 3 years, we learnt that we have each other's back, even sometimes we don't seems like we had that.

For everything you will do, the path that you guys choose, I would be here praying on everyone of  you to be blessed on every steps you take. May we will be like this, in a moment where He would let us.

To lectures, thank you would never pays what you've done to me, to all my friends. A single thank you would seems like everything, but it would never repay all your efforts and knowledge that you guys gave to us.

To my PA, Madam Hafizah, I would never find another lecture like you, ever again. Thank you for the 3 years. I will never find the best which I find comforts around you, again.

I was about to cry when I say Dr. Norhayati gave me that motherly smiles again with a thumbs up on the stage. Thank you madam, if you read this one day, I wanna say that you're like a mother to me.


And to dearest Mama, this scroll also won't enough to pay what you've done to me. From giving me hopes and faith to continue, wealth and health and never ending love. All I need is your love for me to keep going, I don't need nothing else.





Mama & Me, February 10, 2018.




Flowers of Mechanical Engineering
(Neng,Wanie, Me, Irda, Jan, Aniq & Ana)

Last Man Standing
(Wanie, Din, Aniq, Me, Neng, Amirazib)

DKMC, DIS 2016.
Mechanical Engineering Department,
Politeknik Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah


No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.