Wilted once again.

3:46 PM




I don't know how would you feel right now, or maybe I don't really think you would understand by reading this post which I'm writing for you.

You know, making such a big and fussy drama would make you look really stupid and obviously, you're being lying the whole time to yourself. Noted that every drama you created, you just make things go more to worst.

I love you. I love us. No matter how far I would run away from you, I know I can't cut you off easily from my life. I do make my circle smaller than before, because you know, I hate to be hurt by people and I don't want to make people get hurt by me. But you keep making me, people around you which I love them too getting hurt by you.

Stop hurting yourself because you hurt others too.

I don't want to talk about how arse you have been through the years. All I want you to remember is who always been with you. I know I don't do much around you but you need to know that I always be with you when everybody left. Because I know, if I'm leaving you too, you might be hate to be alone.

You hate being alone. I see that.

But you know, some people build up the loneliness by themselves. Some opened up the door for some help, some doesn't know how to get help and some just drown into their own misery. I don't want you to be like that. Because the love for you is still in my heart.

I know I'm always being portrayed as the bad one. I always know that. No matter how many good things I do, you and some people around you and me doesn't get it. I'm being my true self. I showed what I hate. I don't go to people I don't like. I don't make friends with people I don't want to. But, when I have people that I love on the circle. It will remain. I'm hardly moving away from a relationship.That's why I'm always saying that I make my circle small.

I don't know if you need help or what, but I will always be there. I don't have any places to go, and that's why I'm always being there even how hurt I am. You might be dull outside, keeping it all behind the walls but one thing you need to know, I did the same too.

I hate going to sleep while crying. You don't know how awful it might be when you wake up the next day.

Please. Please opened up your eyes wider than usual and see who is always there behind you. People shows affection by different ways. I don't say it by words. Sometimes, things like this needs you to see through the heart, if you don't get it by your eyes.

Because words that were threw during every fights between you and me are like knives. And knives do leave scars on the heart. And no one will go better.


I love you. I'm still love you no matter how much you've hurt me. 

No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.