Happy 1 Son :)

8:54 PM
My Son, Kuba



It's marked a year now since I adopted him from a good family. I took him in a week after Thambi died. I cannot moved on, even Kudin was already there with me. I was already used to have two sons in front of my eyes. I was looking for another, but at the end He sent him to me, to cure me.

I don't really know his age, but I just marked 16 June as his birthday, the day he came into the house. Amazingly, I took him malam raya, at the middle of the night in KL. But, no worries, till today I never regret on everything I've done to you. One thing which was amused me till today is that the day I brought him in, Kudin, the eldest, accepted him. Maybe he knew I need to keep him. His love would never being replaced.


Dear Kuba, 

I know I'm 4-days late, I'm sorry. I need to settle down my papers before the weekend. I know you knew. 

Son, the day you came in, I never thought that we might go beyond this. I never thought that I would be in this such way, loving you every single day. Truth that I might compared you with your brother, and your late brother too. I took you in so sudden, and I am doubted on myself too. 

But you proved me wrong. You're very much like Thambi in every way. The way you 'purr', the way you stayed beside my side table when I am studying, when we cuddled up at night after I finished my long-day class, you make my heart melts every single day. 

I don't know you know, but I see something inside you. You blend in well inside the house, as if it wasn't your first time. The day you accepted me as your hooman was the best part of my life. 

I just hope you would always be with me thru thick an thins, just the way Kudin and Thambi that always be. You're the one I loved, and I never regret for not picking you up at the middle of the night that day. It was one of the best decision of my life. 

Mummy just need you to stay with me, for at least 9 years more. I'm not ready to learn how to not live without you. I'm not going too. 

Happy 1 Son. More years to go!

xoxo, 
mummy <3 i="">




No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.