Going home.

12:05 PM

Assalamualaikum.


So today I'm sticking on my lappy early in the morning as soon as I woke up, just to finish The Amazing Spiderman 2 than so annoying tersangkutnya semalam.

Went to pasar here and there and went back home.

As I opened up my FB like usual, I saw a strange FB user online at the right corner of my screen.

'Mardiyah Nasir' and a green dot besides the name which showed that she's on the line.

How strange isn't it she is online now?

Even the reality is, her husband who is on the line or her family.

I'm just still cannot deal with it.

It's not I can't, it's just how strange it was when you realize that she was already gone.

And past two days, I dreamed on something really brought shivers all the way down my spines.

I dreamed the death of people that I loved the most.

Like what I've been dreamed on the death of another person last year.

It's not the same person, thankfully.

It's another one. The one that I'm afraid the most.


And yesterday one of my seniors was already going home.

The real home.

I still remembered her cheerfulness when she was my naqibah on Usrah. On Ramadhan, which that day was her birthday. She happily told me and the 4 others that day was her birthday and she said, 'Doakan akak panjang umur. Dapat habiskan diploma'

But then, she can't managed to finish her diploma. She died when she still in semester 4.

I'm not that close to her. But yeah, it's just I can't believe a cheerful lady like here could go first.

Because death doesn't choose who you are, and what are you, and how old are you.


Innalillahwainnahilairajiun.


From who we came and from who we return?



No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.