Magic Spell.

11:27 AM


I'm gonna build my walls again. 

I repeated that like almost everyday. 

I'm gonna build my walls again, like what I used to when I was 12 years old.

The walls that nobody could tear it down, expect the tears of my queen, my mum.

And this walls aren't involving her.

So, this wall will remain stay high up.


I going to build my walls again. 


Because lately I've been lived in a fantasy world created by me and now I get the consequences.

I've hurt myself.

I'm going to build my walls.

I repeated again like a magic spell. 


You know what wall is that?

Its the walls that could protect you, protect your heart from hurting.

You could still smile to them, but the walls could protect you from giving them the love you used to give.

That's how I defined the walls.

I'm gonna teach myself again, how to not fall on people too easy.



I'm going to repeat it again,

I'm gonna build my walls. 




now you're dead. Good luck.


Have a blast,
Anne.

No comments:

DRAGON UNITY. Powered by Blogger.